Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kenya: Did Lupita Split From Rapper Boyfriend?




KENYAN Academy award winner Lupita Nyong'o broke up with Somalia-born American rapper K'naan "some time last year".
According to reports in the American media, the two called it quits and Lupita moved on to become an item with Hollywood actor, singer, songwriter, and director, Jared Leto. On Sunday evening, as reported by Daily Mail, it looked as if there could be some truth to those rumours as the duo were spotted getting really snug at the Weinstein party following the 2015 SAG Awards.
"Lupita and Leto looked cozy chatting in a corner. Very cozy,' a source told People.
At the Independent Spirit Awards last year, Leto joked about the pair being involved. When accepting an award for Dallas Buyers Club he took to the microphone and said, "I want to thank all the women I've been with and all the women who think they've been with me. And also my future ex-wife, I'm talking to you Lupita Nyong'o!"

However, when Lupita went on Ellen DeGeneres' chat show soon after, she joked about them being together: "Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up. That was the last thing I heard... "
At the SAG Awards the two presented an award to Mark Ruffalo together for Male Actor In A TV Movie Or Mini Series.
The Star (Nairobi)

No comments:

Post a Comment